NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible.
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
- Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
- Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- 1.75mm filament spool = .50 kg
- 3.00mm filament spool = .75 kg
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 225°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 - 50°C
- Recommended Print Speed: 30 mm/s
Contact us for information about our accredited educational institution pricing for NinjaFlex.
Shipments to Europe and the Middle East are made from our United Kingdom facility. All other shipments originate in the United States.
For additional questions or comments on NinjaFlex, please complete the form below.
AdaFruit: Ninjaflex Filament Guide for Printrbot Simple
LulzBot: Testing Ninjaflex 3D Printer Filament
Adafruit: 3D Printing with NinjaFlex Flexible Filament