About Fenner Drives
All over the world, the engineering community turns to Fenner Drives for value-adding, problem solving products for power transmission, motion transfer, conveying applications and 3D printing. Our quality-driven teams design, manufacture and distribute a broad range of sophisticated reliable components. Fenner Drives has over 100 years of manufacturing, technical and commercial expertise; ISO 9001 certified production facilities in Manheim and Lancaster Pennsylvania and Wilmington, North Carolina; warehouse facilities in Lancaster, PA, Wilmington, NC, and Dewsbury, UK; and a global sales team with a presence on six continents.
Fenner Drives is a division of Fenner PLC. With over 5,500 employees worldwide, Fenner PLC is a leading global provider of local, engineered solutions for performance critical applications.
We drive results by identifying and solving end-user problems through excellence in business relationships and technical innovation.
- Innovation: passion, performance, diversity, leadership, resourceful, quality, new ideas
- Collaboration: teamwork, service, partnerships, working for the greater good
- Competition: energizing, vigorous, growth-oriented, cutting-edge
- Stewardship: safety, community, environmental
- Empowerment: performance, accountability, adventurous, entrepreneurial, leadership