At Fenner Drives, we support your future so that you can contribute to the success of our organization.
Healthy and engaged employees make for a stronger, united team. That's why Fenner Drives is committed to investing in employee programs that motivate, support, and guide our workforce. Employees are provided with tools such as on-going education, guidance and support for health and well-being, and opportunities to save for retirement.
We offer an array of benefits for you and your family. Your coverage begins on your first day of employment.
Health and Well-Being
Our program is designed to best meet your needs and those of your family.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage includes a wide range of services including a 24/7 Health Information Line, Your Health First program, and Health Rewards program.
- Dental plans include annual exams, preventive treatment, major and minor restorative treatment, and orthodontia coverage. You can choose between two coverage levels.
- Vision plan - a comprehensive, affordable plan for you and your family.
We are dedicated to supporting the health and wellness of our employees and their families, both at work and home.
- Annual biometric screening
- Online health coach programs
- Corporate membership rate to a local gym
- Annual flu shot clinic
- On-site massage therapy
- Wellness activities such as walking for wellness
- Healthy vending snack choices
Through biometric screening and Health Risk Assessment, our health care vendor provides each participant with personalized health information to assist in recognizing potential health risks and supporting individuals in taking action to reduce risk.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Fenner Drives Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides professional assistance in addressing personal challenges that may affect your health, job and well-being. This confidential, voluntary service is offered free of charge to employees and their dependent family members.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
We help our employees save money by setting aside pre-tax earnings to pay for qualified health care and dependent care expenses.
Life, Disability, and Accidental Death and Disability (AD&D) Insurance
Life insurance provides peace of mind and alleviates financial burden on your loved ones. Fenner Drives offers:
- Company-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance for employees and their dependents
Retirement 401(k) & Financial Benefits
We encourage employees to save for their financial future. We provide on-site education and opportunities to meet with a Certified Financial Advisor. Fenner Drives offers:
- A competitive 401(k) plan with fully vested matching contribution
- Annual non-elective 401(k) contribution
- Bonus and incentive financial plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and education/tuition reimbursement
- Health club reimbursement up to 10%