Cool in the summer, warm in the winter. It’s that simple!
It’s your job to keep occupants comfortable year round. At Fenner Drives, we’re committed to providing innovative products that will help make your job easier. And if our design advantages weren’t enough, there’s the product availability advantage: an extensive line of stock products, on the shelf, ready to ship TODAY.
Count on Fenner Drives, we’ll help make your climate control systems operate to their full potential!
POWERTWIST Link Belting
Upgrade the performance of your HVAC system with POWERTWIST Link Belting. Made from a composite polyester/polyurethane material, POWERTWIST delivers industry standard horsepower ratings. The unique construction reduces vibration, extending bearing life and reducing noise levels.
- Easy, fast installation – belts are made to the required length by hand and roll on to the drive without dismantling drive system components
- Longer belt life – extremely high strength and low elongation under load results in increased belt longevity and durability
- Reduce inventory – eliminate the need to purchase and inventory numerous belt lengths
- Harsh environments – resistant to water, oils, grease, common industrial solvents, and extreme temperatures of -40°F to +240°F (-40°C to +116°C)
- Low maintenance – high tensile strength, low stretch requires less re-tensioning
- Belt Selection – available in Z/10, 3L, A/13, B/17, C/22, and D32 classical profiles and 5V, SPA, and SPB metric wedge profiles to cover all of your drives
Back to top
T-Max Belt & Chain Tensioners
Take the slip out of V belt driven HVAC systems. T-Max spring-loaded tensioners automatically take up the slack – decreasing downtime, reducing operating costs and saving energy.
- High quality – Constructed of quality materials for proven durability in harsh environments
- Reduce maintenance and noise – increased belt life, elimination of noise and vibration, no belt re-tensioning
- Easy belt installation – allows V belt to be installed without tools or moving drive components
- Quicktime mounting – depending on system brand, T-Max install time ranges from 15 to 45 minutes
- Wide offering – tensioners that handle single and multiple strand belt and chain drives
Back to top
Trantorque Keyless Bushings
Custom designed for HVAC applications – Trantorque Keyless Bushings offer an easy solution for mounting fan hubs in a zero backlash shaft-to-hub connection with none of the operational drawbacks of keyways, shrink fits, or splines.
- Straight hub bore designs – easier and less expensive to manufacture than taper bores required for alternative bushings
- Fast, easy installation – single locking nut for quick installation, adjustments and better alignment
- Extensive inventory – same day shipment for stock bore sizes
- Customized applications – common outside diameters and variable inside diameters to match your stock
Back to top
PowerMax Pulleys & Idlers
Used where dependability counts the most, high-strength glass-reinforced PowerMax composite pulleys and idlers provide superior durability for your HVAC System.
- Consistent strength – nylon provides versatile engineered thermoplastics with high temperature and abrasion resistance
- Energy savings – light-weight composite design means less energy for start-up and run times
- Corrosion resistant – perfect for applications exposed to elements meaning longer life vs. steel or cast iron
- Design flexibility – a wide range of engineered composite material to best fit your application requirements
Back to top