Best Suited For: Conveying applications where more grip is needed on the top surface than standard Tango, but the grip of a Tango SGT (Super Grip Top) is not required.
Tango Friction Top offers a higher coefficient of friction because of the top layer of 85A polyurethane that is engineered into each link. This extremely durable polyurethane surface is fused with the rest of the belt and will never delaminate.
• 85A polyurethane composite polyester/polyurethane material
• Top surface cannot delaminate
Take advantage of the added-value benefits of Tango High Performance Conveyor Belting:
Easy, Fast Installation with No Welding Required
- Make to length by hand, without tools
- No curing time, just twist and go!
Longer Belt Life
- Extremely high strength and excellent performance in harsh environments
Simple Inventory Management
- Less money tied up in spare belting and no belt waste
From standard conveying to applications requiring abrasion resistance, non-marking, high temperature, oil and chemical resistance, you name it- simply Twist and Go with Tango Belting for all of your conveying needs.
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.