NINJAFLEX® FLEXIBLE 3D PRINTING FILAMENT BY NINJATEK™
NinjaFlex® flexible 3D printing filament is the industry leading flexible filament. NinjaFlex® filament is made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material. This patented technology boasts great flexibility with a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
All NinjaFlex® filaments are made in the USA and are available in 1.75mm (500 grams) and 3mm (750 grams).
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Highly elastic (1000% elongation)
- Excellent vibration reduction
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- Excellent post-processing capabilities
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Print Temperature Target: 230 (Range 225-235)
- Print Bed Temperature: Ambient to 40C.
- Print Bed Preparation: No special preparation is required.
- Print Speed:
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20mm/
- Infill speeds: 15mm/s – 35mm/s
- Cooling Fans: ON if available
Visit NinjaFlex3D.com for complete product information.
Shipments to Europe and the Middle East are made from our United Kingdom facility.
All other shipments originate in the United States.
Download SDS »
NinjaTek™ Sales & Technical Support
311 W. Stiegel Street
Manheim, PA 17545
Hours of U.S. live support are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
For general inquiries and sales support, please complete the form below.