Best Suited For: Heavier, shock loaded applications and reciprocating engine powered drives that use classical C/22 Section industrial rubber V-belt.
A Longer Lasting Belt NuTLink Detachable V-Belts are made from a polyester/polyurethane composite. This combination ensures a longer belt life even in the harshest conditions — up to 20 times longer in some applications.
• High resistance to extreme temperatures (-40° to +116°C)
• High resistance to abrasive materials
• High resistance to water, steam, oil and most chemicals
Fit in Minutes, Not Hours The link construction means that belts can be fitted easily and quickly even on inaccessible drives. Belts can be joined around the shafts without dismantling the drive.
• Links connected with metal T-studs
• Install without dismantling drive
Make to Any Length - Reduce Your Belt Stocks With NuTLink Detachable V-Belts, there is no need to hold stocks of every belt length. Make to length on site simply by adding or removing links.
• Reduced V-belt inventory . . . any belt: any time
Minimal Maintenance - Fit & Forget! High quality materials ensure that the belt displays minimal stretch even over long periods. Hence, minimal retensioning is required.
• Permanent drop-in replacements
• High horsepower; low stretch
Reduced Vibration/Noise The link design means that NuTLink V-Belts can reduce transmitted vibration and belt noise by up to 50%.
• RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
• NuTLink is available in all the main industry belt profiles: Z/10, A/13, B/17, C/22.