Say goodbye to welding, premature belt failure and buying in volume.
POWERTWIST Move High Performance Conveyor Belting is easily made to length by hand without welding and rolls right on existing equipment. With POWERTWIST Move, you get the added-value of:
- Increased belt longevity and durability compared to polyurethane belts
- Resistance to harsh environments
- Less tensioning
- Eliminating inventory of numerous different spare endless belt lengths
- Did we mention, No Welding!
The construction of POWERTWIST Move Belting makes it ideal for conveying:
- Tile & ceramics
- Pulp, paper and corrugated
- Packaged products
- General industry products
View the POWERTWIST Move Belting bifold for additional application details.
Does your application require extra grip?
POWERTWIST Move Specialty Conveyor Belts provide value-added features that make them superior to alternative polyurethane belting options.
- POWERTWIST Move SuperGrip Top incorporates a high-grip top surface for superior conveying capabilities in slippery environments or lines with steep inclines.
- POWERTWIST Move Friction Top has a top layer of 85A polyurethane incorporated into each link, which offers a higher coefficient of friction for added conveying grip.
Check out our Trackstar UHMW Belt Guides and PowerMax Idlers & Pulleys to complete your conveyor line.