Best Suited For: Applications that require a recessed installation of the bushing with no axial movement of the mounted component relative to the shaft during tightening.
B-LOC B112 Series 200mm Keyless Bushings provide a zero-backlash frictional connection that will never wear or pound out and can accommodate a high torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial loads. Their wide, double taper design enhances torque transmission and bending moment capacity while maintaining exceptional concentricity with thru-bored hubs. There is no axial movement during installation. The B-LOC B112 Series eliminates the need to hold the shaft or lock machine while applying installation torque, making for fast and easy component repositioning. Since the B-LOC B112 Series Keyless Bushings do not have a flange, the external diameter along the unit’s entire length is the same, therefore allowing the unit to be completely inserted into the component bore for flushed or recessed mounting. This series is also self-centering and RoHS compliant.
• Wide, double taper design for enhanced torque transmission and bending moment capacity
• Exceptional concentricity with thru-bored hubs
• No axial movement during installation
• Eliminates need to hold shaft or lock machine while applying installation torque
• Recessed installation without the need for a counter bore
• RoHS compliant
Features of Fenner Drives Keyless Bushings:
• Ability to transmit higher torques
• True zero-backlash
• Less equipment downtime
• Ability to mount over existing keyways
• Complete axial and radial adjustability
• Simple installation, adjustment and removal
All Fenner Drives keyless locking devices operate using the simple wedge principle. An axial force is applied- by either a hex nut (Trantorque) or a series of annular screws (B-LOC)- to engage circular steel rings with mating tapers. The resulting wedge action creates a radial force on the tapered rings, one of which contracts to squeeze the shaft while the other expands and presses into the component bore.