1. ORDERS. This order is an offer by Fenner, Inc. or any of its affiliates as designated on the face of this order ("Fenner") to the parties to whom the order is addressed ("Seller") to purchase the goods and/or services ("Products") designated on the face of this order or attached writing and shall be the complete and exclusive agreement between Fenner and Seller for such Products. The sole manner of acceptance shall be by performance. The Terms and Conditions of Purchase supersede all prior representations, quotations, proposals, orders, agreements or understandings with the exception of fully executed supply or pricing agreements. By accepting Fenner's purchase order, Seller has agreed to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase in their entirety (the "Contract"). Confirmation orders, invoices or similar documents submitted by Seller that modify, add to, or are inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions of Purchase shall not constitute a counteroffer and are deemed to be material alterations of Fenner's purchase order and are expressly rejected and of no force or effect. In no event will Fenner be deemed to have in any way changed, enlarged or modified its liabilities or obligations as fixed by these Terms and Conditions of Purchase except by a written amendment executed by an officer of Fenner. No purchase order is valid unless: (i) It is placed on Fenner's official purchase order form, and (ii) Fenner has not withdrawn the order. Typographical and/or clerical errors made by Fenner are subject to correction.
2. PRICES. All prices are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Payment may be made within sixty (60) days after receipt by Fenner of the ordered and conforming Products. All prices are quoted FOB Fenner's requested delivery destination unless otherwise noted by Fenner. Prices quoted by Seller shall include sales, excise, municipal, state or any other government taxes. All taxes and other governmental charges upon the production, manufacture, distribution, sale or use of the Products, to the extent required or not forbidden by law to be paid by Seller, shall be paid by Seller.
3. VOLUME PROJECTIONS AND QUANTITY. Seller acknowledges that any estimates, forecasts or projections of future anticipated volume or quantity requirements for Products provided by Fenner are provided for informational purposes only and may change over time. If quantities and delivery schedules are not specified in the Contract, they will be as reasonably determined by Fenner and stated in Fenner's firm releases issued to Seller from time to time. If Seller is supplying Fenner under a vendor managed inventory system pursuant to this Contract, Seller shall maintain Fenner's supply at required levels as indicated through the vendor managed inventory system at all times during the terms of this Contract.
4. SHIPPING. Seller shall use the carrier designated by Fenner. Seller shall comply with all applicable regulations or other legal requirements concerning the manufacture, packaging, packing and delivery of the Products. Any additional shipping expenses as a result of Seller's backorders or shipments of a lesser quantity than specified shall be paid by Seller unless Fenner authorizes such shipping expenses in writing. The Products shall be properly packed and secured in such a manner as to reach their destination in good condition under normal conditions of transport. Shipping documents, including Seller's invoice, must accompany each shipment and be transmitted to the freight forwarder in a timely manner. Seller shall bear all risk of loss until Products are delivered to Fenner (including off-loading and stacking) and accepted. Fenner shall not be obligated to return to Seller any packaging or packaging materials for the Products, whether or not any Products are accepted by Fenner.
5. TIME. Seller shall deliver the Products at the time specified in the Contract which shall be during normal business hours. Fenner, without penalty or liability to Seller, shall have the right to reschedule or postpone any delivery of Products. Time shall be of the essence of the Contract. Seller understands that in the case of delayed delivery, except for Force Majeure cases, the Seller shall pay to the Buyer for every week of delay a penalty amounting to 10% of the total value of the goods or services whose delivery has been delayed. Any fractional part of a week is to be considered a full week. If Seller does not deliver the goods or services, the Buyer is entitled to withhold any pending payment to the Seller. If for any reason Fenner is unable to accept delivery of the Products at the time when they are due for delivery Seller shall, if its storage facilities permit, store the Products in a secure manner until Fenner is ready to accept delivery and Fenner shall pay Seller's reasonable charges for storage
6. CANCELLATION. Fenner may cancel any purchase order upon written notice to Seller. In the event of such cancellation, Fenner is responsible to Seller only for the cost of any finished goods or work in process that corresponds to Fenner's purchase order. Termination of the Contract for any reason shall be without prejudice to rights of Fenner accrued prior to termination
7. ON-SITE WORK. In the event that Seller or its representatives are performing installation or other on-site services related to the purchase of any goods by Fenner, then Fenner may issue additional specifications and conditions to such on-site services. Seller shall indemnify Fenner and hold it harmless against all claims or losses resulting from any personal injury or property damage claim resulting from any work performed by Seller's employees, agents or subcontractors at Fenner's premises.
8. WARRANTIES. Seller expressly warrants to Fenner that all Products or goods sold shall: (i) Conform as to quantity, quality and description with the specifications contained in the Contract; (ii) Be free of all defects in design, materials and workmanship; (iii) Be equal in all respects to the samples, patterns, drawings, or specification provided or given by either party; (iv) Be capable to any standard or performance specified in the Contract; (v) Comply with all statutory requirements and regulations relating to the Products; (vi) If the purpose for which they are required is indicated in the Contract or known by Seller, either expressly or by implication, be fit for that purpose. The warranties under this section will be effective for the longer of: (a) the period provided by applicable law where the Products are used; or (b) the warranty period provided by Fenner to its customers. (vii) In addition to the remedies available to Fenner through this Contract or applicable law, the Seller is liable to pay for all associated costs incurred by Fenner due to the supply of non-compliant Products. These associated costs shall include costs incurred by Fenner in managing the non-compliant Products, including, but not limited to, all reworks, investigations and other consequential costs. Seller shall repair any defects during the applicable warranty period at Seller's cost and expense (including, without limitation, for all parts, labor and transportation costs) immediately after being notified of any such defect by Fenner. The warranties and remedies contained herein supplement the warranties and remedies provided by the Uniform Commercial Code or other applicable law which shall not be disclaimed or limited. All warranties contained in this Contract shall run, and all remedies shall be available to, Fenner, its affiliates and/or customers, and all such warranties shall survive any delivery, inspection, acceptance or payment by Fenner.
9. INSPECTION AND TESTING. (i) Before delivering the Products, Seller shall carefully inspect and test them for compliance with specifications. (ii) Seller shall also at the request of Fenner supply to Fenner a copy of Seller's test sheets and/or inspection reports certified by Seller to be a true copy. In such instances, Seller shall retain the original documents for a period of ten (10) years. (iii) Fenner shall be entitled to inspect and test the Products during manufacture, processing or storage. If this right is exercised, Seller shall provide or shall procure the provision of all such facilities as may reasonably be required for such inspections and tests. Fenner shall have ( 5) years from receipt of Products from Seller to bring any claim for defective or non-conforming goods.
10. REJECTION. (i) Fenner may reject or revoke acceptance of the Products if Seller fails to comply with its obligations. Fenner reserves the right to inspect, reject and/or revoke regardless of any prior payment for the Products or the placement of the Products into use for all defects that were not actually discovered by Fenner prior to payment or use. (ii) Fenner at its sole option may return the rejected or non-conforming Products to Seller at Seller's risk and expense. In such case, Seller shall within a reasonable time replace such rejected Products with conforming Products. Fenner may, alternatively, require Seller to remove, repair and/or replace the defective Products or parts thereof on site without cost to Fenner. (iii) Seller shall return to Fenner any amounts paid to Seller for rejected or non-conforming Products that have been returned to Seller but not replaced. (iv) Where Fenner agrees to accept delivery of the Products by installments, the Contract will be construed as a single contract. Nevertheless, failure by Seller to deliver any one installment shall be a material breach of the whole Contract. (v) The above provisions are in addition to and not in substitution of any other remedies that Fenner may have under applicable law
11. CARE AND RETURN OF PATTERNS, DIES, ETC. (i) All patterns, dies, molds, or any other tooling and any materials supplied by Fenner or prepared or obtained by Seller for and at the sole cost of Fenner, shall be and remain the property of Fenner. (ii) Seller shall maintain all such items in good order and condition and insure them against all risks while in the custody and on completion of the order or as otherwise directed by Fenner shall return them to Fenner in good order and condition. (iii) Seller must have or put in place systems to ensure that Fenner's property is clearly identifiable and where possible must be physically marked as such.
12. SAFETY AND STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS. Seller warrants that the design, construction and quality of the Products to be supplied to Fenner comply in all respects with all safety and other requirements by any statute, statutory rule or order, or other instrument having the force of law which may be in force at the time when the same are supplied. Seller shall comply with all environmental laws and regulations that apply to the Products supplied by Seller to Fenner. Seller agrees to provide Fenner with Safety Data Sheets and Certificate of Analysis when applicable. Seller shall comply with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Sec. 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended, Sec. 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and Sec. 61-250.5(a) and Public Law 95-507 as such laws contain required contract clauses relative to equal employment opportunity and are incorporated herein by specific reference at 41 CFR 60-1.4(a, d), 60-4.3, 60-250.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). Seller shall comply with the final conflict minerals rule under Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010. Upon Fenner’s request, Seller shall provide to Fenner certificates regarding conflict mineral usage or compliance with slavery and human trafficking laws in a form approved by Fenner. Seller shall give Fenner prior written notice of: (a) any delivery of the Products or items accompanying the Products having toxic or other hazards to the safety or health of persons or property and shall provide full details of such hazards and of all precautions which should be taken by Fenner in respect of the delivery, storage, handling, installation and use of the Products or items and provide Fenner with all information relating to the properties of the Products or items to enable Fenner to comply with all relevant legislation relating to the Products or items and/or such hazards; and (b) any delivery of Products which are perishable or of limited lifespan and of any circumstances which may adversely affect the lifespan of such Products.
13. INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER RIGHTS. Seller shall indemnify Fenner against all actions, claims and demands, costs, charges and expenses arising from and incurred by reason of any infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property rights including patent, design patents, trademarks or copyrights by the use or sale of any Products supplied by Seller.
14. USE OF INFORMATION. All designs, drawings, specifications and information supplied by Fenner in connection with any order are confidential. All such designs, drawings, specifications and information and any copies thereof must be returned to Fenner on completion of the order.
15. CONFIDENTIALITY. If the parties have entered into a Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreement ("NDA"), the terms and conditions of the NDA shall apply and control for confidentiality obligations between the parties. In the absence of a NDA, Seller may have access to Fenner's confidential information including, without limitation, inventions, developments, know how, specifications, business plans, results of testing, systems, financial information, product information, method of operation, customer information, supplier information and compilations of data ("Confidential Information"). Seller shall use Fenner's Confidential Information only for the purpose contemplated under this Contract and shall not disclose it to third parties or otherwise use it to its own advantage or Fenner's detriment. Confidential Information shall not include information which: (a) is or becomes publicly available without breach of this Contract by Seller; (b) was known to Seller prior to its receipt from Fenner as evidenced in writing; or (c) is developed by Seller independently of its access to Confidential Information. Seller is permitted to disclose Fenner's Confidential Information to its employees and authorized subcontractors on a need to know basis only, provided that such employees or authorized subcontractors have written confidentiality obligations to Seller no less stringent than the confidentiality obligations under this section. Seller shall return Fenner's Confidential Information and shall not use Fenner's Confidential Information for its own or any third party's benefit. Seller's confidentiality obligations shall survive termination of the Contract for so long as Fenner's Confidential Information remains confidential. Fenner shall be entitled to injunctive relief including, but not limited to, preliminary, temporary or permanent injunctions, from any court of competent jurisdiction as may be necessary to enjoin any violation of this section without the necessity of proving immediate irreparable harm or any inadequate remedy at law.
16. ASSIGNMENT, WAIVER, ENTIRE AGREEMENT, SEVERABILITY. Seller shall not assign or delegate any of its rights or obligations under this Contract without the prior written consent of Fenner. If Fenner consents to Seller's subcontracting of any of Seller's duties under this Contract, Seller will ensure that the subcontractor agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the Contract. Fenner may assign the Contract or any part of it to any person, firm or company without notice to Seller. Fenner may terminate this Contract upon written notice to Seller without any further liability to Seller if there is a change of control of Seller. The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior oral or written representations or agreements by the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Contract. Except as authorized in Section 1, neither the Contract nor any of its provisions may be modified, amended or waived, whether orally, through the parties' course of performance, course of dealing or course of conduct, or manifested in any other way, unless in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. It is the express intention of the parties that such requirement for written modifications, amendments or waivers be strictly enforced notwithstanding judicial president or statutory provisions to the contrary. Any provision found invalid or unenforceable will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision and the invalid provision may be judicially modified to the extent enforceable. The failure of Fenner to insist in any one or more instances, upon the performance of the Contract or the failure of Fenner to exercise any of its rights hereunder shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of any such terms, conditions or rights thereunder and shall not affect Fenner's right to insist on strict performance and compliance with regard to any future performance of the Contract.
17. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS. Fenner and Seller are independent contractors. Nothing in this contract makes either party the agent or legal representative of the other party for any purpose. Neither party has authority to assume or to create any obligation on behalf of the other party.
18. DEFAULT, BANKRUPTCY OR LIQUIDATION. If Seller commits any breach of the terms and conditions of the order, becomes insolvent, is subject to the Bankruptcy courts, enters into an arrangement with its creditors, is put into liquidation or has a receiver appointed, Fenner may, without prejudice to any other rights which may have accrued or which shall accrue to it: (i) terminate the order simply by notice in writing to Seller; or (ii) give any such receiver or liquidator or other person the option of carrying out the order on such terms as Fenner may specify.
19. INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE. Seller shall indemnify Fenner against all damage or injury to any person or to any property (including the goods themselves) and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, costs, charges or expenses arising out of the Products supplied by Seller. Seller shall maintain the following kinds of insurance with the minimum limits described below:
a. Commercial General Liability Insurance with a minimum Limit of Liability of $1,000,000 each occurrence, $1,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate Limit and $5,000,000 General Aggregate Limit. b. Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance including Owned, Hired and Non-Owned Vehicles with a minimum limit of $1,000,000 each accident. c. Workers' Compensation Insurance, which provides Statutory Benefits and Employers Liability Insurance with limits of $500,000 (each accident and each employee by disease). d. Any other insurance as may be required by law. Before beginning performance of this Contract, Seller shall furnish insurance certificates as directed by Fenner, satisfactory in form and substance to Fenner, showing the above coverages, and identifying Fenner as a certificate holder.
20. SET OFF. Fenner shall be entitled to apply any sum due from Fenner to Seller in settlement of any sum due from Seller to Fenner or to any other company related or affiliated with Fenner.
21. FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for delay in scheduled delivery or failure in performance caused by acts beyond such party's reasonable control without fault or negligence of such party, such as, without limitation, flood, war, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or the intervention of any governmental authority ("Event of Force Majeure"), provided such party presents a claim and notice in writing to the other party within twenty-four (24) hours of such party becoming aware that an Event of Force Majeure may delay or interrupt performance hereunder. If Seller is unable to perform for any reason, Fenner may purchase Products from other sources and reduce its purchases from Seller accordingly without liability to Seller.
22. CHOICE OF LAW. All transactions shall be governed by the laws of the Pennsylvania, United States of America, excluding conflict of law rules. The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
23. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Executive Order 11246, as amended, Sec. 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended, Sec. 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and Sec. 61-250.5(a) and Public Law 95- 507 contain required contract clauses relative to equal employment opportunity and are incorporated herein by specific reference at 41 CFR 60-1.4(a,d), 60-4.3, 60-250.5(a) and 60- 741.5(a).
24. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND FORUM SELECTION. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this transaction where the matter in controversy does not exceeds the sum of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs, shall be resolved by binding arbitration. A demand for arbitration shall be served on the other by certified mail. Within forty-five (45) days after a party demands arbitration, the parties shall select a single arbitrator. The selected arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration in a manner substantially similar to the procedures set forth in the Commercial Arbitration Rule of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). If the parties are unable to agree on an arbitrator, the party demanding arbitration shall file a demand for arbitration with the AAA and the arbitration shall then proceed in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the AAA. In all circumstances, the arbitration shall take place in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related to this transaction where the matter in controversy exceeds the sum of $50,000, exclusive of interest and costs, shall be adjudicated exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA. Seller consents to personal jurisdiction and venue in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA and agrees not to take any action to challenge such jurisdiction or venue. In the event of any action or proceeding related to this transaction, and Fenner is determined to be the prevailing party with regard to some or all claims, Seller agrees to pay all of Fenner's attorney's fees and litigation costs up through and including any appeal.
25. ANTI-CORRUPTION. (i) Seller shall comply with all laws relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption, including, without limitation, the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the United Kingdom Bribery Act 2010, and all policies of Fenner relating thereto provided to Seller from time to time, and Seller shall not contravene any such law or policy. (ii) Seller shall have and enforce as appropriate its own policies and procedures to ensure compliance with this Section. (iii) Seller shall promptly notify Fenner if any request or demand for financial or other advantage of any kind is received by Seller in connection with the performance of this Contract or if any foreign public official is appointed as an officer or employer of or acquires an interest in Seller. (iv) Seller shall ensure that any person performing any aspect of this Contract complies with this Section.
26. US Export Controls and Sanctions. Client shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations with regard to the supply, sale, transfer, export, re-transfer, or re-export of the Products, including but not limited to those relating to: trade sanctions (including but not limited to comprehensive or sectoral embargoes and restricted parties) and export controls (including but not limited to military or dual usage products), altogether defined hereafter as “Trade Restrictions”. For the avoidance of doubt, all applicable laws and regulations could include those originating out of the United Nations, the European Union, the OSCE, or the United States of America. Client shall not cause Michelin to, either directly or indirectly, risk any potential violation of any applicable Trade Restriction.
FABRI COTE TERMS AND AS9100D QUALITY REQUIREMENTS
A: Supplier shall keep confidential all technical and proprietary information furnished to Supplier by Fabri Cote in connection with this order, including blueprints, data, designs, drawings, engineering data for production, product know- how, and any other information furnished to Supplier by Fabri Cote in connection with this contract. Supplier shall not use such items or information in the design, manufacture, or production of any goods, or for any other purchase or for the manufacture of production of larger quantities than those specified, except with the express consent in writing from Fabri Cote. Supplier, including its agents, employees, and representatives will exercise extreme caution to prevent disclosure of such information to third parties. The obligations of this provision shall survive the completion of performance and expiration or termination of this contract.
B: Fabri Cote and authorized representatives of Fabri Cote’s Customers and / or Regulatory Authorities shall have direct access to all applicable areas of all Supplier’s and Supplier’s Subcontractor’s Plants (at any level of the supply chain) where work under this P.O. is being performed, to review progress, records and witness testing of the items related to this P.O. Supplier shall include this clause in all of Supplier’s subcontracted Purchase Orders.
C: Prior to shipment, Supplier shall notify Fabri Cote if a non-conformance condition exists with the product and obtain approval for nonconforming product disposition.
D: Supplier shall notify Fabri Cote of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Fabri Cote's approval.
E: Supplier shall flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
F: Supplier shall verify that all special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
G: Gauges supplied by Fabri Cote shall be returned with the last shipment on this order. Gauges shall be returned in the same condition as received. Supplier will be responsible for any gauge repair costs if necessary. Gauges must have a current certified calibration sticker when returned to Fabri Cote.
H: Quantity variances and / or partial shipments are not permitted unless prior written authorization is received from Fabri Cote.
I: All goods supplied shall be suitably packaged to protect, marked, and shipped in accordance with Fabri Cote's instructions. In the absence of instruction, Supplier shall contact Fabri Cote. All supplied goods will be returned to the Supplier for inspection if parts are received damaged.
J: Accelerated delivery is not permitted. Any modification to the delivery schedule requires written authorization from the Fabri Cote.
K: Suppliers are responsible to ensure that they and their employees are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and importance of ethical behavior.
L: Supplier shall not without written consent of Fabri Cote assign or sub-contract this order or any part thereof other than for materials or for any part of the Goods of which the makers are named in the order specification. Any such consent shall not relieve the Supplier of any of their obligations under the contract.
Q02: CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE
Supplier's Certification of Conformance is required with this order. A legible and reproducible Certificate of Conformance or Supplier’s statement of quality will accompany each shipment. Certifications must show the part number, quantity, specification, and revision number, and have a legible printed and signed signature and title of responsible person signing the certification. This certifies the material / services provided by the supplier meet all drawing and / or specifications requirements. Records supporting this certification shall be on file and shall be provided to Fabri Cote upon request at no cost to Fabri Cote.
Q03: MATERIAL AND SPECIAL PROCESSING CERTIFICATIONS
Actual material certifications are required for all Supplier provided material. All certifications must include relevant test reports for physical and chemical analysis per specification referenced in purchase order or per prior purchase agreement. Parts are subject to rejection without correct documentation. Processing Certifications are required for all Suppliers providing processing. All certifications must indicate that the process has been performed to drawing requirements. All Certifications must show the part number, quantity, process being performed, specification, revision number, and have a legible printed and signed signature and title of responsible person signing the certification. Supplier shall notify Fabri Cote prior to shipment if specification has been replaced / superseded / updated. List specification as shown on drawing and then list the replacement specification with the current revision. Foreign Object Debris / Damage. All materials supplied to Fabri Cote must be free of foreign objects to include contaminants or any material that is not a component of the part being ordered. Supplier shall maintain an FOD Prevention Program. Substitute or counterfeit parts/materials. Supplier agrees and shall ensure Counterfeit parts/materials are not delivered to Fabri Cote.
Q04: QUALITY ASSURANCE
The quality assurance requirements of Goods shall comply with Supplier’s quality procedures as authorized by Fabri Cote and with Fabri Cote’s applicable quality requirements. It is the expectation that the Supplier has in place and follows a robust and disciplined quality management system and in the event that they do not, have documented plans to implement such a system.
Q05: INSPECTION RECORDS
Each shipment shall be accompanied by copies of actual quantitative records of inspection. Include the nature and number of observations and traceable by part number to the material / or services being provided by the Supplier.
Calibrate in accordance with ISO 10012-1 Fabri Cote’s Purchase Order Number must appear on all certifications. All calibrations must be traceable to NIST. Actual calibration results and calibration certification to accompany each shipment.
Q07: U.S. GOVERNMENT SOURCE INSPECTION (US GSI)
Government Source Inspection is required and shall be performed at Supplier’s facility prior to shipment. As directed by Fabri Cote, any in process inspection is also mandated by this clause. A minimum of 48 hours’ notice to Fabri Cote, prior to inspection, is required when this clause is invoked. Supplier shall provide evidence of Government Source Inspection with each shipment.
Q08: SOURCE INSPECTION
Items procured under this purchase order are subject to source inspection by Fabri Cote at Supplier's facility prior to shipment. The Supplier shall furnish acceptable facilities and equipment necessary to perform the required inspection at no cost to Fabri Cote. Please advise Fabri Cote within three working days in advance of the subject material being available for source inspection.
Q09: RECORD RETENTION REQUIREMENTS
Supplier must retain all records for this purchase order for a minimum of 10 years unless otherwise specified. At end of retention period Supplier must securely dispose of (shred) all records.
Q10: COMPLIANCE w/ LAWS & REGULATIONS
Supplier agrees to comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. Suppliers and employees must also comply with standards of conduct which observe applicable laws and regulations governing wages and hours, respect for human rights of employees and others in your business operations and activities and maintaining and implementing a policy requiring adherence to lawful business practices.
Rev Date 5/31/2022