Best Suited For: Bechler, Peterman, Star and Tornos Swiss screw machines.
Today, the conventional installed base of Swiss screw machines around the world remains extensive. Over the last 30 years, link construction V-belts have been shown to be the ideal design for efficient machine operation and consistent finished part quality.
Take advantage of NeoLink’s performance benefits:
• Significant improvement in part surface finish and roundness as a direct result of reduced tool head chatter
• Greatly enhanced resistance to cutting oils and elevated “drive in-cabinet” temperatures
• Very easy installation on fixed center drives
• No need to dismantle stepped drive set-ups for belt installation
• Belt lengths can be optimally tuned for desired torque transmitted to tool head drive mechanism
• Available in Z/10 and A/13 cross sections
• Links connected with metal T-studs