Did you know...
- 50% of the material used to manufacture an airplane is composite.
- Most boats are made of up to 90% composite material.
- Automotive body panels, motor valve covers and truck beds are made of composite.
Composite material is used where dependability counts most!
- Molded of high-strength glass-reinforced nylon
- Glass Reinforced Nylon is a versatile engineered thermoplastic with high temperature and abrasion resistance
- Longer life means lower maintenance costs
- Perfect for wash-down applications
- More energy efficient
- Lighter units = lower shipping costs
With Fenner Drives you can "Order and Forget"
- Our 98.9% on-time delivery rate provides customers the confidence to carry less inventory and reduce overhead costs
- State-of-the-art precision molding and stringent product testing assures consistent high quality product.
"Of all the suppliers I deal with on a daily basis, Fenner Drives is one of my favorites. I put in my purchase orders, set the dates I want the parts delivered, and I don't have to think about them after that. The parts show up on time with no issues."
- Steve Ludwig
Supply Chain Analyst
View our standard lineup of idlers, pulleys and sprockets or see how our custom solutions can save you time and money.
View our Product Catalog to see the full PowerMax product offering.
View our Composite Solutions brochure