Best Suited For: Applications where speed and simplicity of installation and repositioning are critical and will benefit from the value added feature of a counter torque nut.
Trantorque GT Series 19mm Keyless Bushings provide a zero-backlash frictional connection that will never wear or pound out and can accommodate high-torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial loads. Designed with an external counter torque nut for easier installation, by allowing the system to be held from rotating during installation. The Trantorque GT Series Keyless Bushing has exceptional concentricity while maintaining the ability to accommodate bending loads. There is limited axial movement during installation. All Trantorque units use a single hex nut for speed and simplicity of installation.
• Designed with external counter-torque flange
• Exceptional concentricity and ability to accommodate bending loads
• Limited axial movement during installation
• All Trantorque units use a single hex nut for speed and simplicity of installation
Features of Fenner Drives Keyless Bushings:
• Ability to transmit higher torques than keyed connections
• True zero-backlash
• Less equipment downtime
• Ability to mount over existing keyways
• Complete axial and radial adjustability
• Simple installation, adjustment and removal
All Fenner Drives keyless locking devices operate using the simple wedge principle. An axial force is applied- by either a hex nut (Trantorque) or a series of annular screws (B-LOC)- to engage circular steel rings with mating tapers. The resulting wedge action creates a radial force on the tapered rings, one of which contracts to squeeze the shaft while the other expands and presses into the component bore.