Best Suited For: Small shaft applications where speed and simplicity of installation and repositioning are critical.
Trantorque Mini Series 5mm Keyless Bushings provide a zero-backlash frictional connection that will never wear or pound out and can accommodate high-torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial loads. This product has exceptional concentricity and the ability to accommodate bending loads. The Trantorque Mini Series has limited axial movement during installation. All Trantorque units use a single hex nut for speed and simplicity of installation.
- Exceptional concentricity and ability to accommodate bending loads
- Limited axial movement during installation
- All Trantorque units use a single hex nut for speed and simplicity of installation
Features of Fenner Drives Keyless Bushings:
- Ability to transmit higher torques than keyed connections
- True zero-backlash
- Less equipment downtime
- Ability to mount over existing keyways
- Complete axial and radial adjustability
- Simple installation, adjustment and removal
All Fenner Drives keyless locking devices operate using the simple wedge principle. An axial force is applied- by either a hex nut (Trantorque) or a series of annular screws (B-LOC)- to engage circular steel rings with mating tapers. The resulting wedge action creates a radial force on the tapered rings, one of which contracts to squeeze the shaft while the other expands and presses into the component bore.