Best Suited For: Applications where speed and simplicity of installation and repositioning are critical and a small OD/ID ratio is important.
Trantorque OE Series 22mm Keyless Bushings provide a zero-backlash frictional connection that will never wear or pound out and can accommodate high-torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial loads. While maintaining a minimal OD/ID ratio, The Trantorque OE Series Keyless Bushings also have exceptional concentricity and the ability to accommodate bending loads. They also have limited axial movement during installation. All Trantorque units use a single hex nut for speed and simplicity of installation.
• Exceptional concentricity and ability to accommodate bending loads
• Limited axial movement during installation
• Minimal OD/ID ratio
• All Trantorque units use a single hex nut for speed and simplicity of installation
Features of Fenner Drives Keyless Bushings:
• Ability to transmit higher torques than keyed connections
• True zero-backlash
• Less equipment downtime
• Ability to mount over existing keyways
• Complete axial and radial adjustability
• Simple installation, adjustment and removal
All Fenner Drives keyless locking devices operate using the simple wedge principle. An axial force is applied- by either a hex nut (Trantorque) or a series of annular screws (B-LOC)- to engage circular steel rings with mating tapers. The resulting wedge action creates a radial force on the tapered rings, one of which contracts to squeeze the shaft while the other expands and presses into the component bore.