As a world leader in belting, Eagle Polyurethane Belting provides a comprehensive range of high quality non-reinforced and reinforced polyurethane belting in round and V profiles, polyester belting, reinforced can cable, co-extruded belting, and SuperGrip Top belting. From light, medium, or heavy duty conveying to custom profiles, Fenner Drives has the right belt for your application.
- Full range of FDA and EC approved belts
- Custom design capabilities – special profiles, dual durometer, static dissipative, UV stabilized, tracking features, ridged profiles, and more!
- Co-extruded special top surfaces provide value-added features that are perfect for applications requiring extra grip or varying (high or low) surface coefficient of friction
- Eagle Can Cable is a light-weight, high-strength alternative to nylon coated steel cable on canning lines
- Twisted O-Rings are an ideal fast fit solution for live roller conveyors
- Factory welded endless belts – welding is available for standard and custom Eagle belts.
In addition to our broad range of standard products, we also offer a large selection of special profiles and durometers.
Please view our Product Catalog to see the full Eagle product offering.
Eliminate the need to weld with Eagle SureConnect™
Eagle SureConnect is a patent pending connector and polyurethane belting system that is made to length by simply twisting the threaded connector into the matching belt, providing a strong, consistent, SURE connection in a few simple steps. No more wasting time on questionable welds. Make sure it’s done right, every time with Eagle SureConnect.
To view product details and to purchase, click here.