Eagle Ivory 85 SGT PU and Reinforced SGT PU
The New Product Development Team at Fenner Drives is pleased to announce our latest offering: Eagle ® Ivory 85 SGT PU. This product was specifically engineered to meet a need for wear and abrasion resistance in the roofing and ceramic tile conveying markets, but is also suitable for many other heavier duty conveying applications. Eagle Ivory 85 SGT PU combines an 85A polyurethane base and a 70A polyurethane SuperGrip Top, which offers greater resistance than PVC SuperGrip Top products.
Eagle Ivory 85 SGT PU and Eagle Ivory 85 RSGT PU (the reinforced version, featuring a polyester reinforcement) are directly interchangeable with Volta®’s VL/VLW SG products respectively. Available from stock in A, B, and C cross-sections. Easily welded endless on site with our butt welding kit —just drill back the reinforcing cord prior to butt welding if using the reinforced version.
- 70A Polyurethane SuperGrip Top for superior abrasion resistance
- Lasts 3x longer than PVC SuperGrip Top in heavier duty applications
- Non-Reinforced or Reinforced 85A Polyurethane base
- Ideal for inclines or declines in the ceramic and roof tile sectors
- Easily welded on site with Fenner Drives Butt Welding Kit
- No need to dismantle conveyor drive components
At Fenner Drives, we are proud of our long history of developing innovative new products to meet market needs. Contact us to find out more about our brand new Eagle Ivory 85 SGT PU and RSGT PU and the other new products from the Fenner Drives New Product Development Engineering Team.